Aftersales Support Manager.
As a company, Iinno-benelux is active in the renewable energy sector. As a young company, we try to make a difference by bringing new technologies to the market in Belgium and developing new concepts ourselves and this with a focus on service and quality. With this vision, we brought the very first home batteries on the market in Flanders in 2019 and have evolved into the exclusive importer and agent of AlphaESS in the Benelux. We distribute these batteries to a network of installers throughout Belgium and the Netherlands.
AlphaESS is a global player in home, larger commercial and industrial batteries. Iinno-benelux launched its own smart energy platform Jabba in early 2023. With Jabba, we will be able to control AlphaESS' batteries even smarter to h alp even more benefit from the home battery for the end user.
In the short term, Iinno-benelux has become a leading player in the market, yet we still have big plans. To support the further growth of our company we are looking for an Aftersales Support Manager.
As enthusiastic team player, you will rotate into the Aftersales team yourself and take the lead in managing, further structuring and expanding our after sales service.
A listing of tasks herein are :
- Follow up on service requests, prepare repairs, perform on-site interventions and provide telephone support to our customers/installers;
- Establishing and monitoring our SLA;
- Structuring the service and setting up a reporting system;
- You have mastered current technical knowledge and methods of our brands and always stay abreast of changes and novelties.
- You report changes throughout the corporate structure in an appropriate method.
- You will have daily contact with installers with practical and technical questions.
- You have daily contact with end customers and are able to assist them correctly and in a friendly manner.
- You follow up a correct way of invoicing within after sales.
- You will be partly responsible for Aftersales support yourself but also monitor the bigger picture and be the point of contact for the other team members with technical issues.
- In consultation with the sales team, you organize the (technical) installation training of new installers.
- You will create, manage, control and improve the complete administrative Aftersales flow so that everything can run in a more efficient and transparent way.
- You will organize and manage service parts inventory with Supply Chain.
- You oversee the Service schedule, team scheduling and telephone on-call service.
- You can make decisions or come up with solutions for consultation.
- You will report to the one of the case managers.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a technical field preferably Energy Engineering, Air Conditioning, Electromechanics or equivalent.
- You have a passion for engineering.
- You have extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of electricity.
- Yes can quickly analyze a problem and think problem-solving.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a technical position. In which experience as a manager is a big plus.
- You are customer oriented and customer satisfaction is key for you.
- You are handy, take initiative and can work independently.
- You have good Social Skills and can take responsibility.
- You are a true team player and are good at motivating and coaching people
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- Your knowledge of Dutch is perfect and you speak good English.
- You enjoy working accurately and would rather do the job well than quickly.
- You are fluent and sociable in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- A competitive salary package complemented by a whole host of fringe benefits and a cafeteria plan.
- A diverse range of duties in a young and dynamic work environment.
- A directing position in a growing company in a forward-looking industry.
- A work environment where your qualities are challenged and encouraged.
- A pleasant, open and informal working atmosphere with a healthy work-life balance.
- Great colleagues and very flat company culture.